DVD LAUNCH OF MOVIE ‘I AM KALAM’


DVD LAUNCH OF MOVIE ‘I AM KALAM’

I AM KALAM DVD LAUNCH OF MOVIE ‘I AM KALAM’Renowned writer-lyricist Javed Akhtar and his actor wife Shabana Azmi  launched the DVD of director Nila Madhab Panda’s  critically acclaimed film ‘I am Kalam’ .
Actor Gulshan Grover, who plays an important role in the film, was also present at the event along with the director.
Gulshan said he was happy to be a part of the film that had garnered rave reviews. Shabana too was all praise for the film.

Javed, however, said he was yet to watch the movie but had heard several positive reviews about the flick.
‘I am Kalam’, released in August 2011, revolves around a child labourer who wants to meet the President of India. The film has been described as a ‘gripping watch’ by several movie critics.

http://www.ndnewsexpress.com/2012/01/12/dvd-launch-of-movie-i-am-kalam-18832

No comments: