Forever Love Quotes..!!

” If you love someone, do not put their name in a heart because hearts can be broken, instead put their name in a circle, because circles go on forever.”
Unknown
” If only for a day the two of us could be as one, then forever I would still carry that tune.”
Unknown
” Love is a brief moment for which you hold forever.”
Unknown
” A part of you has grown in me, and, so you see, it’s you and me, forever, and never apart; maybe in distance but never in heart.”
Unknown
” He is not a lover who does not love forever.”
Euripides
” My love for you is like time, if you give it just one moment, it will last forever.”
Unknown
” Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I’m yours forever.”
Unknown
” I knew that forever was in your eyes the moment I saw you smile.”
Unknown
” Love is forever, and if it doesn’t last forever it isn’t love.”
Dottie Kinealy
” I love you, these three words could change our lives forever, but for you, I will take that chance.”
Unknown
” When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.”
Unknown
” Love is not written on paper, for paper can be erased. Nor is it etched on stone, for stone can be broken. But it is inscribed on a heart and there it shall remain forever.”
Unknown
” Yes I love him. I love him more than anything else in this world and there is nothing that I would like better than to hold on to him forever. But I know it’s not for the best. So no matter how much my heart is going to break, I’ve got to let him go so he can know just how much I love him. Maybe if I’m lucky, he’ll come back, but if not, I can make it through this.”
Unknown
” I never thought it was worth it, you know waiting for your love, and then I felt your kiss, I could wait forever for this.”
Unknown


” As I look back on all that’s happened.. growing up, growing together, changing you, changing me — there were times when we dreamed together, when we laughed and cried together. As I look back on those days, I realize how much I truly miss you and how much I truly love you. The past may be gone forever.. and whatever the future holds, our today’s make the memories of tomorrow. So, my lifetime friend, it is with all my heart that I send you my love, hoping that you’ll always carry my smile with you, for all we have meant to each other and for whatever the future may hold.”
Unknown


” If you love something let it go free. If it doesn’t come back, you never had it. If it comes back, love it forever.”
Doug Horton
” If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.”
The Crow (1994)
” Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love.”
Dottie Kinealy
” Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”
Aaron Siskind
” Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.”
Unknown
” Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.”
Henry Van Dyke
” They who meet on an April night are forever lost in love, if there’s moonlight all about and no moon above.”
From a song
” Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.”

No comments: