Fun and Love in Winter: An Engagement Session

As a wedding blogger, it's important that I always keep my eyes open to other wedidng blogs and vendors all over the world to stay up to date with the latest trends in the industry. During my searches I came across this beautiful and colorful engagement session by Double Take Photography and I thought it would be a great way to bring a traditional snowy winter to all of us in Israel.

Some Background on the Engagement Session:
Jen and Bryan (the cute couple below) love snowboarding so they decided the engagement session would be held at Bogus Basin in Boise, Idaho. After a day on the slopes the shoot moved to Hyde Park for its cute cafes and shops. Doesn't it make you wish for some middle eastern snow? Thanks  again Tim and Jean from Double Take Photography!

 

 













 


No comments: