Little Things In Love…!!!



Sometimes a little smile,sometimes a little glare,
Is what makes me feel you will always take care,
Sometimes a few words,sometimes a little touch,
Is what tells me why do i love you so much.

Sometimes a little silence,sometimes a little kiss,
is what tells me the things i love and dearly miss,
Sometimes a helping hand,sometimes a little tear,
is what assures me,in sadness u will always be near.

Sometime a little walk beside me,when I’m in happiness,
assures me u will walk in front when there is darkness,
Sometimes a little prayer,sometimes a little fight,
is what makes our life beautiful each and every night.

sometimes a little separation,sometimes a little together,
is what assures me our love will last forever.
Sometimes a little fear,sometimes a little lie,
is what tells me u will always love even if i die,

these little things is what brightens up our face,
true love happens only if these things takes place,
in love-these things takes only little time,little heart,
to tell your mine and I’m yours and we we will never depar

No comments: