SHAH RUKH KHAN EXCITED TO LAUNCH THE ALBUM OF GANESH HEGDE


SHAH RUKH KHAN EXCITED TO LAUNCH THE ALBUM OF GANESH HEGDE

ganesh hedge Shah Rukh Khan excited to Launch the Album Of Ganesh Hegde Choreographer cum singer Ganesh Hegde was obligated as superstar Shah Rukh Khan came for launch of him fortcoming music album “lets party” on Monday in spite of having grueling programschedule.
“I was eager to launch my album. I changed the datethree times I was not ready. Sharukh was also very busy with” RA.One “and” Don2, “but there is light and said something that finally date fixed by the I’d do time for you, “Hegde told IANS.
He likes SRK as his teacher, said Hegde.

“I had done lot of work with SRK since last 15 years.He played the key role in my first album” G “. He is like a mentor and a big brother to me,” said Hegde, who choreographed the film “Don “andthe temptations Reloaded (2008) round of SRK.
Ganesh Hegde has choreographed films like “Agni Sakshi” (1996), “Khamoshi: The Musical” (1996), “Fiza” (2000), the song “Mitwa” from “Lagaan: Once Upon a Time in India” (2001) and “Koi … Mil Gaya” (2003).
Hegde’s “Lets Party” is an attempt to revive the Indian pop music. Actor Hrithik Roshan and Priyanka Chopra and Bipasha Basu actresses are featured in different songs numbers of hip-hop album.

No comments: