Bol Bachchan Trailer - Ajay Devgn, Abhishek Bachchan



BOL BACHCHAN! I never believed the day would come where I was awaiting an Abhishek Bachchan film but if he keeps connecting up with my man Rohit Shetty, then I think we might be on the street to failing to remember his previous misjudgments.

First of all, ROHIT SHETTY CAR STUNTS AND SLOW MOTION FIGHTING!

Secondly, ROHIT SHETTY COMEDY AUNTIES! Hello, Archana Puran Singh!

Thirdly, Abhishek seems comfortable and having fun instead of trying too difficult. Provide a efficiency on a stage with the Dostana one and I'll be fulfilled.

Fourthly, I think Asin couples quite well reverse these mature characters. She has a REALLY powerful character that can carry it's own reverse the greatest of characters. Plus, if her previous option in screenplays is anything to go by - Ghajini, Prepared, Housefull 2 - we're looking at a huge performer that should generate the bidness.

I cannot wait! How many movies does this create arriving up that look really, really good? Thank god our May dry cause is almost over. They actually introduced Vicky Contributor returning to our cinema because everything else blew so bad.

No comments: