Fate Brought Us Together


One weekend I was home alone and I was feeling down because I just had a fight with my first son's father. When my best friend called me up and asked me if I wanted to go out with her to a dance club. Not really wanting to go, I accepted the invitation anyway and told her the only way we would go is if we take the initiative at the dance club and take the men out to dance. Well to my surprise we go to the dance club and as we are walking to the back of the dance club, I spotted a tall handsome man dancing. I just knew it in my heart that he was the one for me. My best friend at the time notices that I was eyeing him, she goes in front of his friend and starts dancing with him so the guy that I had my eye on turns around and we started to dance. When we were finished dancing we talked for awhile and exchanged numbers. That same night he called me and we spoke to each other until dawn. There was only one catch to this man. He lived in Virginia and I lived in NY. After speaking with him some more on the phone, he met me at my house before he left to Virginia and as we spent the day together, I started falling in love with him. He decided to stay in NY and spend a whole week with me. We fell in love and I moved to Virginia. Now we are happily married for 4 years and have one child together and raising my first son together. Fate brought us together !!!
 

No comments: