Funny sms | latest sms


When a Girl Accepts Your Friend Request


it means she accepted Your "Friendship" Not Your "Proposal"..
When a Girl sends you a Friend Request
it means She wants to be your Friend not Your Girlfriend.
When She Tag you
it means she wants to share her Thoughts with You
'n not that She's Lost in Your Thoughts..
When she comments on Your status
it means She's just being Social 'n not Flirting..
When She Like Your comment
it means She like Your Comment not You. !


Love is Docomo, do the New.

Mariage is idea
can change Ur life

Wife is Hutch, where ever you go she folows

But

Frienship is Airtel 1atut bandhan


When a Guy does Something Wrong...

Girl : You broke my Favorite Lamp !!!
Boy : It was an Accident... I didn't mean to..!!
Girl : I can't believe you did this.
Boy : I'm Sorry.. !! :/ :/ :/


When a Girl does Something Wrong...

Boy : You Lost My Dog??!!!
Girl : It was an Accident... I didn't mean to..!!
Boy : I can't believe you did this.
Girl : I already feel bad about it..!! Stop making me feel Worse..!!
Boy : I'm Sorry.. !! :/ :/ :/

No comments: