I apologise for my actions at MCA: Shah Rukh Khan

An elated Kolkata Knight Riders owner Shah Rukh Khan Sunday night apologised for his behaviour at the Wankhede Stadium with Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA) officials. As his team lifted their maiden IPL title, Shah Rukh hoped fans would forgive him for the act that saw him being banned from the MCA for five years."I want to apologise to the kids for my misbehaviour at the MCA. I apologise to all who saw me differently. I shouldn't have behaved in that manner. But today my team has won, so I guess, all you fans should forgive me. We have won at last," he said.Shah Rukh had words of praise for Man of the Match Manvinder Bisla, who scored a match-winning 89 off 48 balls.
"I am proud of Gautam and the boys. We made a video of families of all our players and saw Manvinder Bisla's parents speaking about their son. They must be very proud and so am I. I want to tell the people of Bengal, that now this team belongs to you," he said.
The Bollywood star said he was confident of his team's chances of lifting the IPL title.
"We have been resilient. We knew we would win because we have worked hard in the season. Thank you Dhoni and Chennai for all the support. This is the most memorable thing for everybody at Kolkata Knight Riders," he said.

No comments: