True Love Quotes ……..



Love is never where you think it is, but when u look closely u’ll see true love.
Honey
Strength without love produces the brute. Love without strength produces the weakling.
The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad,
Trust is the first step of love.
Looking back on everything that we had, I see happy times as well as bad. If I could go through it over again, I would and I wouldn’t change one thing. Because everything that happened made me who I am today, and I wouldn’t want to trade that for anything in the world.
The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.
Maulana Jalalu’d din Rumi
Love is the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly and without law, and must be plucked where it is found, and enjoyed for the brief hour of its duration.
D.H.Lawrence
Love and understanding never condemn but always seek to help and encourage.
Meher Baba
A priceless moment is when the person that you have fallen in love with, looks you right in the eyes to tell you that they have fallen in love with you.
There are two times in every man’s life when he is thoroughly happy; just after he has met his first love and just after he has parted from his last one.
H. L. Mencken
Love stretches your heart and makes you big inside.
Margaret Walker
You’re nothing short of my everything.
Ralph Block
Love is not who you can see yourself with. It is who you can’t see yourself without.
To love someone when there is no chance of that love ever thriving, that is romance.
Don’t give up on love, for there’s always someone who loves you,
even if it’s not the person you were hoping for.
If I had to tell you how much you mean,
I would never get a chance to finish.
Always remember that if a person loved you once, even after a hundred years there will still be some of that love left. no matter how much that person denies it.
Sometimes, love takes us by surprise. One day you’ll find someone who’ll sweep you of your feet. Someone who just seem so impossible to even notice you. Someone who’ll love you truly then set you free. Even so, love will take you by chance again. Making both of you two strangers in love.
I love listening to LIES
when I know the TRUTH.
Lust is what makes you keep wanting it, even when you have no desire to be with each other. Love is what makes you keep wanting to be with each other, even when you have no desire to do it.
Judith Viorst
It is impossible to repent of love. The sin of love does not exist.
Muriel Spark
Love is sentimental measles.
Charles Kingsley
I’m tired of love; I’m still more tired of rhyme; but money gives me pleasure all the time.
Hilaire Belloc
Love betters what is best
Even here below, but more in heaven above.
Wordsworth
Rafael Sabatini – “The love that is never to be realized will often remain a man’s guiding ideal.
They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.
Thomas Edward Bodett
If you made a list of reasons why any couple got married, and another list of the reasons for their divorce, you’d have a lot of overlapping.
Mignon McLaughlin
I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it.
Kyle Schmidt

No comments: