Why is Sonakshi Sinha thankful to Salman Khan?


Sonakshi Sinha might have rose the reputation index charts after her ‘gaon ki gori’ character in Dabangg and now in Rowdy Rathore. However, the celebrity considers in relaxation and statements that she is a bluejeans, T-shirt young lady.
“I am a bluejeans, T-shirt young lady and being raised in Mumbai, I am relaxed dressed in just what any other young lady here is. However, I enjoy playing an Native indian young lady in films, but I am not start to dressed in a bikinis. I have limitations and I think viewers has approved me the way I am,” claims Sonakshi.
The celebrity is known for her sexy determine and while disclosing her health and health and fitness concept, Sonakshi statements, “I think ‘khao piyo mast raho’ and also be satisfied.”
“I will provide lot of credit score to Salman Khan as he motivated me to get into appearance and become fit,” indicates Sonakshi.

No comments: