Love sms




Ansoo a jate han ankho main,
Par labon par hansi lani parti hai,
Yeh mohabbat bhe kya chezz ha,
Faraz,
Jiss se karte han ussi se chupani parti ha,

The heart becomes light when love
becomes deep… Life is precious and
meaningful when a person says i’m with u,
i am for u and i live in u.
I Miss You when u Are Not Near Me

I Long To Hear ur Steps, That’s By Far

The Sweetest Music My Ears Await Everyday

Its my last sms for u OK

last bole to
L-love u always.
A-all time miss u.
S-save u in my heart.
T-true friend in my life.

Loving Question
jis se pyar kia jae kia us se shadi karna zarori hey?
han ya na with reazon!
Send to all friends and get different answers.
reply me  1st.




Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remeber me


When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.


I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.



If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.



I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.


If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!



I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!


Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love…Makes Life Beautiful

No comments: