Sonakshi Sinha is not a bold actress!



Sonakshi Sinha is one actress in the Bollywood industry, who has made it very clear from the start that she is not a very bold person and is not open to doing item numbers. However, if the item song is presented in the right way, she will consider doing it.

“I haven’t been offered any item number till now. If there is a good song, I am convinced enough and I am presented in a right way, then why not,” Sonakshi Sinha told reporters Tuesday.

The actress is busy promoting her second film, Rowdy Rathore. She shares screen space with Akshay Kumar. The film is directed by Prabhu Deva. It releases Friday.

Talking about “Chammak challo chail chabeeli” in “Rowdy Rathore”, Sonakshi says,
“‘Chammak challo chail chabeeli’ is not an item song. It’s a very situational song with a wedding as its backdrop,” she explained.

Like Dabangg, Sonakshi Sinha will re live her demure village belle in Rowdy Rathore, too.

“I am not waiting to get a role that will change my desi girl image, but still if I get something, which requires me to be more westernised and my character is good I won’t mind doing it. Right now I am happy representing my own culture,” she said.

No comments: