Sweet SMS




I have a little angel flying around with a hammer, each person she hits get a little bit of my love…I hope she beats the hell out of you…!

you look sweet wen you read my messages.
youlook sweeter wen you read my message and smile.
you look sweetest when you read my messages, smile and reply.
So, try to look sweetest.

Alwys B Creful
DEF
Dnt Evr Frgt me
JKLM
Jst Kip Luvng Me
NOPQRSTUVWXYZ
kya q b2?
No Odr Prsn Quite Rsonble Shal Trit U Vry Wel Xcp Me,Yul Zee!naks..

When starlights twinkle and play,a warm gud night I always say
sleep tight I sincerely pray,In yor dreams i wil stay to
bring you smile for the coming day.

Life is at its weakest when there’s more doubts than trust; But life is at its strongest when you learn how to trust inspite of the doubts.

My day start with ur name and my day stop with ur name I cant hold my self just thinking about u that how much I love you, if you wanna know about this. Just search my self in ur heart.

I know things have to be the way they are
yet my heart longs for more
you have touched my life in ways
it has never been touched before.

Nice people are blessed people, ever friendly, always smiling, forgive easily, hold no grudges and keep no malice. Send this to a nice person. I just did.

Hey.. Listen .. two people were asking me ur details today. I gave them ur address n mobile number. They will be visiting u soon. Their names r Joy & happiness.

you came into my life unexpectedly
and everything took a turn for the better
your warm eyes, your laugh
the sincere way you speak
and the kindness u showed me
all became a part of my life.

Another month, Another year, Another smile, Another tear, Another winter, A summer too… but there will never be……… Another YOU!

Tonight we made a memory
even though people filled the room
We ate popcorn, touched and smiled
there was only two . . me and you.

U may miss me, U may ignore me, U may even forget me, But one day if u wanna c me, Dont search, just c ur shadow, i wil be there…Trust Me!!

A Wonderful saying
Trying to forget someone you love is like
Trying to remember someone you’ve never met..
Love knows no reasons, love knows no lies, love defines all reasons, love has no eyes, but love is not blind, love sees byt doesn’t mind.

you must be a good runner because you are
always running in my mind,
you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart,
and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss you Always…

Forward this message to ten people U’ll get nothing its true, its working, even I did’nt get anything ! Except a lovely SMILE from YOUR face….

Never change your originality for the sake of others
becoz it is your world & none can play your role better than you in this world so be your self.

Dreaming of you makez my nite worth while.
Thinking of you makez me Smyle.
Having you is the best thing ever n
Loving you is what I plan to do forever

A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like you making my everyday seems so great.

Among the stars you´re the one that shines the most.Among the winds you´re the one that brings the warm air.Among the people you´re the one who I wanna give a rose.

A friend is sweet whn it is new…
it is sweeter wen it is true….
but you know that…..
it is the sweetest when it is you..

I wish I was your blanket, I wish I was your bed, I wish I was your pillow underneath your head, I want to be around you, I want to hold you tight, and be the lucky person who kisses you goodnight.

If I reach for your hand, ll you hold it?
If I hold out my arms, ll you hug me?
If I go for your lips, ll you kiss me?
If I capture your heart, ll you lov me?

I have liked many but loved very few.Yet no-one has been as sweet as u. I”d stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.just for the pleasure of a moment with u.

If I got your smile, I do not need flowers,
If I got your voice, I do not need music,
If you speak to me I do not need anybody else,
If you are my friennd I do not need the world!

No comments: