Valentines Day Sms For Husband


  • Words can hardly express
    You’ve touched my heart
    With your tender caring ways
    And filled it with so much love
    Words can hardly express
    How much you mean to me
    Happy Valentines Day My Dear Husband
  • these three words
    When u say I Love you.Just ur these three words u free me
    froom all the weights and pain of life.ur Love is really
    laughter & happiness in my life.
    If im hear today its thanks to you
    beacsue you make me feel brand new
    Happy Valentines Day My Cute Husss
  • best feeling in the world
    I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even
    smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second
    that I’ve crossed your mind.
    I Love U n Happy Valentines Day to You
  • i would not date you
    I ssooo luv u its jus im blind but if i cud see im sure i would
    not date you under no circumstances i can seee yay eww hu r u
    Happy Valentines Day My Life Patner

No comments: