Friend ship sms


If I'm in hell & u r in heaven, I'll luk up & b glad of u. If I'm in heaven & u r in hell, I'll pray 2 God 2 send me down coz the heaven is not heaven without U

*********

Science has proved that Sugar melts in water, so please don't walk in rain, otherwise I will lose such a SWEET friend like U.

*********

The mind 2 friends are like the lines of railway track.

They never meet... but has go together to save the derailment of the Train called Friendship.

*********

 
Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that's not true.

Every time I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.

*********

Painting is feeling, never spoil it.

Face is a book try to read it.

Luv is precious, b ready to sacrifice 4

it & Friendship is like a mirror, never break it.

*********

A smile is a way of writing ur thoughts on ur face, telling others that they are accepted, liked & appreciated. So, here's a big smile just for U

*********

Friends r like the walls of a house. Sometimes they hold u up, sometimes u lean on them. But sometimes, it's enough to know they're just standing by.

*********

I thank God I'm rich not with money but with people like you. I may not have the most expensive things but I've got a most precious gem… a friend like you.

*********

Friendship is like war easy to start, difficult to end and impossible to forget. So I am having war with you, I hope you don't want peace.

*********

1 Advice- Don't change,
1 Request- Take care,
1 Wish- Don't forget me,
1 Lie- I Hate U,
1 Truth- I Miss U,
1 Hope- We'll always be Gud Friends.

*********

True friends are those who, When you make a fool of yourself, Don't believe that this condition is permanent

*********

Ice is a cream, luv is a dream but r friendship is evergreen. Don't make friends bfore understanding & don't break a friendship after misunderstanding

*********

Saathi sirf woh nahi hota jo jeevan bhar saath nibhaye;

Saathi to woh bhi hai jo jivan ke kuch palon mein bhi

jeevan bhar ka saath de jaaye.

*********

It's gud to have money & the things it can buy but it's also gud to check once in a while & make sure u haven't lost the things money can't buy.... FRIENDS!

*********

Have a Heart that never breaks; Have a Smile that never fades; have a touch that never hurts; Have a Friendship that never ends, Like Ours!

*********

Whenever I look at my palm, I wonder which of those tiny cute crisscross lines made me so lucky to have a sweet & nice friend like U. Good Morning!

*********

We smile at whom we like, we cry for whom we care, we laugh with whom we njoy & we become angry with whom we feel is our own. That's Friendship, that's Luv


*********