Mahavir Jayanti 2013 SMS Messages


    I always ask Lord Mahavir
    to give you what you DESERVE,
    Not what you DESIRE…!!
    It is because your Desires may be few…
    Happy Mahavir Jayanti 2013..

    May the holy words show you…
    the path to never ending happiness…
    Sending you warm wishes…
    Happy Mahavir Jayanti..”


    Lets Pray for Peace and
    Hormony for all the humandkind
    on this auspicious day
    Happy Mahavir Jayanti 2013

    Follow the path of Non Violence
    take on Oath on this auspicious day
    Wishes on Mahavir Jayanti

    May Lord Mahavir
    Bless you abundantly
    And fill your life with
    The virtue of truth
    Non violence &
    External compassion
    Happy Mahavir Jayanti

    Close your eyes let me pray for you.
    GOD please protect and bless
    this wonderful person
    who is not closing his eyes
    while I pray and smiling
    before even I say Happy Mahavir Jayanti!

    “Little keys can open big locks.
    Simple words can express great thoughts.
    I hope my simple pray can make your life great”
    Happy Mahavir Jayanti 2 all..