Good Morning Sms 2013

Hey, Good Morning! Rise and shine!
As you open your eyes to greet the morning sun,
I wish that you would be well and fine.
NAi Subha Ka Naya Nazara
Thandi Hawa Le K Aai Peghaam Humara Utho Tayar Ho Jao
Khushio’n Se Bhara Rahe Aaj Ka Ye Din Tumhara Good Morning
Bright Beautiful Dawn
Sing a Song rhythmic and long
Fly away all the fears of heart
Yours is the world
Just Make a start
Destination is Just a "Determination" Apart
Good Morning


Always welcome a new day with a Smile on Ur Lips, Love in Ur Heart & Good Thoughts in Ur Mind.... And U'll always have a WoNderFuL DaY.. GoOd MoRnInG...
On A Marvelous Month, On A Fresh Morning, When The Calendar Slides, When The Clock Creeps, A Handsome Smiling Face Wakes U Up. Its The Job Given By Me To The Sun To Woke U Up My Dear Friend. He Will Always Smile At U. To Show My Friendship.
I wish God made me a SMS, so that I can reach you in 5 sec, Cost u nothing, u'll read me & I cud C U smiling which is worth a million 4 me. Good Morning.
If I get ur smile, I don't need flowers, If I get ur voice, I don't need music, If u speak to me I don't any body else, If ur with me I don't need the world. luv you, Good Morning.
Life iz small, never carry a big heart, share everthing, cry wen u want,laugh whole heartedly.
Smile every moment.
Feel things around as a GIFT.
GuD MorninG!
The world doesnot need more mountains to
climb, More seas to cross, or more stars to shine,
...What the world needs is
only more of U & UR smile!!
`*GOOD MORNING*`
Angels go 2 ur BED 2 wake u Up
&
Surround ur Heart wid Love,
Touch ur Face wid a Rose
&
Wish u a Very Happy Good Morning
Happiness is not something u postpone 4 d future.
It’’s somethng u design 4 d present.
Make each moment a happy one.
I just did it by remembring U!
Good Morng !
Be consistent in effort no matter
how inconsistent the results....
Good morning..!!!
Comparsion is the best way to
judge our progress...
But not with others..
Compare Your Yesterday with your Today...
Good Morning
Get up!
Get up!
Nature is waiting for you to give gift
of 24"GOLDEN HOURS" for whatever
you want to do successfully.
"Good Things Follow You"..

+++(G)+++
+++(O)+++
+++(O)+++
+++(D)+++
+MORNING+
+Hv a Nice+
+++(D)+++
+++(A)+++
+++(Y)+++