Bollywood actor Shilpa Shetty gives birth to a baby boy


Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty gave birth to a baby boy at Hinduja Healthcare Surgical Hospital in suburban Khar this morning. Husband Raj Kundra said on Twitter: "God has blessed us with a beautiful baby boy. Both mother and baby are fine. I am thrilled to bits."
Shilpa and Raj have been married for three years, and this is the couple's first baby.
"A big thank you to my wife @TheShilpaShetty for the bestest gift ever, DR Kiran Cohelo and all the staff at Hinduja Hospital," Raj added.
Shilpa Shetty's Wedding Album

Earlier, Shilpa Shetty had said that she will store her child's stem cells. "Stem cell banking gives me the peace of mind for my baby's health. By banking stem cells, my child will have more medical options in the future," Shetty had said in a statement.
The 36-year-old actress confirmed the news of her pregnancy in December 2011.

No comments: